Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas!

Okay, maybe not the weather but the excitement! I am so excited about the move into the school and get a little more anxious each day as we are one day closer. A lot of work is about to begin and what timing as we get ready on Sunday to launch a new series on the Church in Acts 2. We at GBF have truly been blessed by God in so many ways and once again, I find myself with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning. We are about to be calling upon many of you, who have shared your interest, to come and be a part of getting the building ready and I cannot wait to watch and work together as we prepare for Godto do yet another work in our midst and I am so thankful and humbled to even be able to be a part of this part of the journey with each of you...

Bruce

1 comment:

Cliff Gibbs said...

Fairry and I are excited about moving to the new building and having one worship service all together. With more entrances we will need additional Greeters. The Greeting Ministry is an excellent way to get involved and serve at GBF. If you are interested in greeting, please see Fairry or me.