Thursday, October 16, 2008

Change is in the Air

With the weather changing to cooler temperatures and the colors fo the trees beginning to transform, we are reminded that nothing stays the same forever. I am so thankful that God has given us the ability to change as well. To those of you who will be joining us for Worship this Sunday, we have something "out of the ordinary" that I truly believe you will enjoy. You must be there to see and find out what that something "out of the ordinary" is but I promise it will be different. When given the opportunity this week to do something the same way it has always been done or to do it a little bit differently, I encourage you to step outside of the ordinary and do something that will change the normalcy of your life. Have a great day and I will see you on Sunday...

Bruce

No comments: