Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Week!

I pray that each of you have had a great week of building and yes even battling! I have found that over the course of the past few weeks one thing is very clear, that not only does God call upon us to build walls but also spend time protecting what is inside those walls. I encourage you to take a moment and think about what all is contained within your walls...The wall that has been erected around your family, is it strong? Is it secure? or does it need attention? Take the time to observe and carefully check the footings, the foundation, etc. I am praying for another great day this coming Sunday and am looking forward to celebrating with each of you as we gather to Worship. I also want to just take a minute and ask that each one who reads this update to begin praying right now for God to prepare your heart for Worship. Have a great weekend and I will see you on Sunday...

Bruce

No comments: